Staff at ITE Headquarters, in the first quarterly report of 2016, announced that Department and staffing reviews were completed recently and a new organizational structure has been put into place, effective as of January 1. The revised organizational structure reflects the most effective model based upon staff expertise and resources available. Click here to see the new staffing flow chart.
Other news from the quarterly report included:
- With the advent of the new organizational structure, staff members have also been given responsibility and authority as well as budget oversight for their respective program areas which should allow for a more accurate budget preparation process for the future.
- Continuing into 2016, the staff will be looking at all internal operations to determine how more efficient processes might save money for ITE. Additionally, they are looking at external relationships that might also help the organization manage its program areas more effectively.
- Staff is creating new membership marketing materials for both members and students that became available for distribution to Districts, Sections and Chapters and Student Chapters in January.
- Over the course of the next few months, the ITE.org homepage will begin highlighting what is happening currently in the association. The organization’s IT staff will be taking steps to make the architecture of the site more user friendly. The 2016 Annual Meeting and Exhibit website will have a new, modern look. It will be easier for users to navigate and appeal to a wider audience.
- An update to the ITE.org checkout page will enhance the shopping experience.
- Two new ITE Communities have been created: ITE Student Leadership; and District, Section and Chapter Leadership. These communities will help facilitate communication between leadership and ITE headquarters.
- Meeting Mobile App: The 2016 Annual Meeting and Exhibit mobile app will launch along with the meeting registration at the beginning of March allowing users to become more familiar with its capabilities before the meeting.