The William H. Temple Scholarship Challenge Traffic Bowl was started in 2005 by the ABD to encourage student participation in the Southern District ITE. Teams of three students from each Section compete in a jeopardy style challenge. The answers and questions are based on transportation and traffic related topics. Each Section has their own method of selecting the student teams. Members of the winning team receive a $1,000 scholarship sponsored by the ABD.
For more information on the Traffic Bowl, contact the Student Traffic Bowl Committee Chair.
- 2017 – Clemson University
- 2016 – Clemson University
- 2015 – Auburn University
- 2014 – Clemson University
- 2013 – University of Tennessee
- 2012 – North Carolina State University*
- 2011 – North Carolina State University
- 2010 – Georgia Tech
* SDITE Traffic Bowl winner North Carolina State University also won the 2012 International ITE Traffic Bowl in Atlanta, Georgia.
- 2009 – Clemson University
- 2008 – Clemson University
- 2007 – Clemson University
- 2006 – Clemson University
- 2005 – University of Tennessee